Bethesda Cares welcomes your financial support. Because our office space and utilities are donated, and by the grace of the tens of thousands of hours our spectacular volunteers donate to us each year, our “overhead” expenses are a very low 8.2%. Your donation is applied directly to programs and services that help those most in need.
Financial contributions can be mailed to: Bethesda Cares, Inc. 7728 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814
Click here to donate through our secure website, or call us with a credit card (301.907.9244) As of October 8th, people are reporting error messages after donating, but your gift IS going through. We apologize and are working to fix this! In the meantime, please feel free to call 301 907 9244 to confirm receipt, or email us at email@example.com.
Other ways you can offer financial support to Bethesda Cares:
- Shop at AmazonSmile.com; it’s the same as Amazon.com, except they donate a portion of your purchase to Bethesda Cares!
- Donate directly from your financial institution with a stock transfer or from your IRA account
- Donate through Estate Planning
- Donate through your congregation’s special collections for Bethesda Cares
- Donate your used car
- Donate through membership in our Breakfast Roundtable program
Spare Change Collection Meters Drop your spare change in one of the bright red meters around town and help Bethesda Cares serve our community. Change donated to Bethesda Cares will be used to prevent homelessness and to provide professional services to people on the street to address their problems and move them towards stability. The meters are located at:
- Veteran’s Park, at the corner of Woodmont & Norfolk Avenues
- Intersection of Wisconsin Avenue & Elm Streets